1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea for the book come from?
I was thinking about how everyone had changed and moved on from high school and wondered what it would be like if we had all known what kinds of choices we would make. Would it have made me treat people differently or would I have been the same?
3. What genre does it fall under?
YA Paranormal Romance
4. What actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
For my main character MacKenzie it would be AnnaSophia Robb, Ren would be played by young Japanese actor Haruma Miura.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
With the gift of seeing the future through ghosts Ren finds the girl he's going to fall in love with.
6. Will your book be self-published or be represented by an agency?
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I'm not sure.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
My kids. They're awesome. Really.
10. What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
It's a sweet romance, but there are genuine moments where not everything goes right. Sometimes you don't always get what you want. And sometimes you do.